26/08/2012

Unicorn (papier mâché)

I have a lot to show you!!!
But I still need to take pictures of them.

J'ai des tas de choses à vous montrer mais je dois encore les prendre en photo.  En attendant, voici une petit coup d'oeil à la licorne que j'ai faite en papier mâché.

So by the time, a quick view of a unicorn I've made with papier mache :




Two years ago, I spend a weekend on Paris to get 2 days intensive workshop with the talented Laeticia from Merveilles de papier.  I took inspiration from her unicorn for this one.
She is a great teacher.  Of course I would need more practice but I'm still happy with this one.

Il y a 2 ans j'ai suivi un stage intensif de 2 jours à Paris avec la talentueuse Laeticia de Merveilles en papier (voir lien çi dessus).  Je me suis inspirée de sa licorne pour faire la mienne.  Je manque de pratique mais je l'aime bien tout de même....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave here your fairy comment