20/10/2012

Mixed media tutorial : my first video

Hello,

I wanted to do like all those artists on You Tube :)))
So may I introduce you my first mixed media drawing process's video.

This is only part one.  The second part will be more about mixed media but here I show how I use pencils Watercolor Derwent Inktense and Watercolor Pastel pencils Carbothello.
Plus a waterbrush...

I first did it with chinese ink so now it's time to get some colors!

Hope you like it....

Bonjour!

J'ai voulu faire comme les grandes sur Youtube hahaaaa....
Laissez moi vous présenter ma toute nouvelle vidéo de mixed media de Lucille Shabbyness.

C'est la première partie ou après avoir fait le dessin à l'encre de chine, je commence à mettre en couleur avec des crayons aquarellables Derwent Inktense et pastel Carbothello.  J'utilise un pinceau d'eau pour mélanger les couleurs.

J'espère que cette première vous plaira et que vous aurez envie de regarder la suite :)))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave here your fairy comment